One of my favorite things about my work at Nurture is the combination of kid/parent learning. So when some friends from Boise asked me if I would come and give a talk for their community about healthy eating for BOTH kids and adults, I was thrilled!
Even more fun is that I get to bring my 13-year old son (Illustrator Alex Guylay) who will lead a break-out session with the kids that will include hands on art activities and learning about “eating a rainbow”.
Check out the flyer for the event. Friday, June 24th from 6-7pm. KathrynGuylay-Flyer
Top Reasons to Attend
* Learn how to create healthy eating through fun and games
* Create a color-by-color plate: delicious fruits and veggies!
* Gain tips to get kids to try new healthy foods
* Use “energy” as the currency to motivate kids
* Learn nutrition secrets from Olympians
(hint- eat a rainbow!)
* Take home your own “Flat Blake” –the new Flat Stanley– providing healthy eating
inspiration for days, weeks and months to come
Hope to see you there!