I really appreciated all the folks that came out to see my talk at Zenergy Health Club and Spa on January 5th, 2016. There is only so much that can be covered in an hour, so I always like to follow up with resources that you can take your time to peruse following the presentation. Here are some promised resources (ELEVEN of them!):
1.The goal setting blueprint by John Asaraf (from the movie, The Secret)
2. More information about Eating a Rainbow
3. More information about MyPlate and Harvard’s Healthy Plate
4. A breakfast template for starting your day (using a rice cooker for whole grains)
5. Another breakfast idea- eggs and salad!
6. Incorporating the Six Mountain Mantras with Yoga and Mindfulness (the appendix to my book, Mountain Mantras: Wellness and Life Lessons from the Slopes)
7. Links to free E-cookbooks:
8. Continuing education. I am going to be offering a few online courses this year. Start by signing up for the FREE Online Course on Goal Setting (starting mid-January).
9. The Amy Cuddy TedTalk on body positioning (Your Body Language Shapes Who You Are):
10. Information about an event this coming Sunday where Holbrook will talk more about healthy products from Arbonne (since folks were interested in her healthy protein powder):
11. Last but not least, Karen Bossick from Eye on Sun Valley covered the event. Please see her excellent story, Be A Superman-or Woman- this Year.
Happy New Year!