Welcome to Look Before You Leap Resources
- Are you an aspiring author?
- Want to learn the insider secrets to launching your book as a best seller on Amazon?
Look Before You Leap: The Smart Author's Guide to Avoiding the Money Pit and Achieving Financial SUCCESS in Publishing is based on the heartwarming and heartbreaking stories from over one hundred interviews and surveys with published authors across traditional, self and "hybrid" publishing. The author’s own personal experience as an author advocate and four-time award-winning and bestselling author provides an engaging, often hilarious, backdrop for this guide on book publishing.
Getting the "#1 best seller status on Amazon" is not as hard as you think. It is a matter of picking the right categories, following up with Author Support at Amazon to get you placed into those categories, and then coordinating a group of people who will buy your book on a specific day (hopefully within a specific hour!) on Amazon. I am happy to help you. Please contact me for more information.
- This blog post teaches you about bestseller lists in general.
- This blog post has all the details on how best seller launches work on Amazon
- I am a huge fan of Steve Harrison and Jack Canfield's Best Seller Blueprint program. Lean more about it here.
To learn how to optimize your sales page on Amazon, watch this video by Jane Friedman:
To learn more about what it takes to get to =1 on Amazon’s Bestsllers rank, see the below video (it is talking specifically about children's books, but the strategies are applicable to all book genres):