- Need an engaging speaker for your next event?
- Want an facilitator who can hold the space with c-suite executives but also has a heart-centered a warm approach that will leave attendees feeling positive and energized?
You need an expert like Kathryn Kemp Guylay (MBA, CNC) whose 20+ years of experience spans business engagements from small nonprofits to Fortune 500/100 companies. Her topics and areas of expertise span strategy, organization structure, job definition, incentive plan design, employee engagement and employee wellness.
Find out how you can book Kathryn below for an in person or virtual (thanks to Geniecast) event.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
"Your presentation filled the room with light. Thank you so much for your inspiration and actionable advice. I loved watching you share the stage with Jewel, Marianne Williamson and MC Yogi."
-Erica Linson, Sun Valley Institute for Resilience (presentation at the 2016 Sun Valley Wellness Festival)
"A fantastic speakers and leader. Professional development and continuing education are priceless. Thank you for helping us deliver a high quality program."
-Janice Fulkerson, Executive Director of the Idaho Nonprofit Center (presentations at the 2015 & 6 Annual Nonprofit Center Conferences)
"My colleagues and I were so impressed with your presentation. After you left Peter said, "I'm the happiest I've been all day."
-Yanna Lantz, Founder of The Spot (in response to The Smile Advantage Presentation about positive psychology and productivity)
Please watch this 1.5 video with testimonials from business leaders and college faculty members. Additional speaker videos can be found further below.
SAVE ON TRAVEL EXPENSES WITH GENIECAST
What is Geniecast? Geniecast is transforming the way the world connects people, ideas and inspiration. We are the curators, producers and distributors of the world's largest online marketplace of thought leaders, athletes, speakers, celebrities, consultants, facilitators and more — all available via two-way, live video. Kathryn Kemp Guylay offers six unique talks through Geniecast:
SPEAKER ONE SHEETS
- Lunch and learn (example topics: positive psychology, stress management, vision and visualization, motivation)
- Parent education (example topics: nurturing healthy eaters, solving the picky-eater struggle, cook healthy on a budget)
- School visits (Rainbow Days are a top choice for promoting fruit and veggie consumption, nutrition education curricula training is another popular option) Please visit www.giveitagoeatarainbow.com
- Keynote or workshop (example topics: overcoming fear, self compassion, awareness, productivity hacks/tools for living life to its fullest)
- Writers conferences (example topics: how to get publicity, financial planning for publishing, nonfiction writing, children's books)
- Campus wellness keynotes and workshops (healthy living on a time and money budget, quick tips for the busy student)
- Training (leadership, sales organizations, customer service and employee engagement)
"Rainbow Book" EVENTS
For events related to my latest book launch (Give It a Go, Eat a Rainbow), please visit the events page for this book.
These are events geared towards kids, parent/child events, school assemblies and school-based events.
These events are always colorful and fun!